Saturday 3 December 2016

Rooney Reflects (Press Conference)

Journalist: "Wayne, you've now had some time to reflect on the recent tabloid reports concerning yourself. What are your thoughts on the matter?"

...


“The way I see it is... Life is filled with hard times and I personally have had many hard times.”

Although these hard times were admittedly hard, if it wasn’t for these hard times, I wouldn’t be able to reflect on the hard times and feel much harder for it, as I do now.”


“Its hard to think that hard times will come again, bringing hard experiences”

“But as I’ve already hardened, I now own the knowledge that future hardship will harden me further.”

“I have learnt that when times are hard, those hard times will soon be over.”

“Hard times are temporary; all times aren’t hard.”

“I stay strong. I stay hard.”

No comments:

Post a Comment